So I started this project back in October but I figured it's time throw it out there and see what everyone has to say.
1975 280z turbo lsx th400 8.8 swap.
Found this beauty in a car port coupe miles away
Taking her home
Didn't hesitate to start pulling her apart
Jci mounts came in
Start on the energy bushings
First mock up, can't wait till it's for real
Stated pulling the motor apart for new bearings and new guts
All the go fast toys are starting to stack up, better start putting them on
Gutted bay, ready for clean up
Well I won't be needing this anymore
In with the new
Motor finally coming back together with some new goodies
Billet rails turned out great
Finally back in, time to start the fun part
Poor man's tacking skills
Well that escalated quickly
Just a little street car. Hey it fits!
More to follow soon, gonna be gone for about a month, but I'll be full throttle as soon as I return.