HybridZ

*STOLEN* Stock Nismo 370z Rays Wheels *STOLEN*

jacob80

Hey guys,

This isn't a fun post by any means. Just wanted it to be known that my father's Red Nismo 370z had its wheels snatched by somebody while sitting outside the Nissan dealership in Philadelphia. The wheels had just been repaired along with some quarter panel work only to be stolen.

If you guys in the Philadelphia could keep an eye out for a set of Rays 370z wheels that may or may not be claimed to just have had curb rash repair, I would appreciate any help. Please email me at jacobawahoo@gmail.com if you have any leads. I appreciate your care and concern more than you know. Thanks guys!

Here are the photos of how the car was found in the morning:

Nissan%20Nismo%20Tire%20Incident%20005.jpg

Nissan%20Nismo%20Tire%20Incident%20003.jpg

Nissan%20Nismo%20Tire%20Incident%20004.jpg

Nissan%20Nismo%20Tire%20Incident%20007.jpg

Nissan%20Nismo%20Tire%20Incident%20010.jpg

Awesome car BTW. The insurance will pay for this but it sucks that WE have to pay out of our pockets so that THEY can steal stuff from us...and probably get away with it. The dealer have any cameras on the car? If not, I would look at it as a possible inside job.

Edited by cygnusx1

Yes, the dealership is looking for some replacement wheels, but my father mentioned that they're hard to come by or may not be produced any longer? At any rate, yes, this is wrong on so many levels, and to do this to this car is just a sin.

Thank you again for your help guys, I do appreciate it.

Nothing is sacred or safe any longer. I had my 07 Charger SRT8 KEYED in my drive way, and I live in a nice neighborhood. :blink:

Jacob, how did that rearend I sold you ever work out? Just courious. PM me.

David

Edited by dsommer