HybridZ

WTB 77-78 280Z GAS TANK

flames_187

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a 77-78 280z gas tank. One of the previous owners most likely tried to coat the gas tank and didn’t clean it out right. Once its coated its hell to come off. Anyone in Z land has one in decent shape?

Thanks

Jr. [flames_187]

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a 77-78 280z gas tank. One of the previous owners most likely tried to coat the gas tank and didn’t clean it out right. Once its coated its hell to come off. Anyone in Z land has one in decent shape?

Thanks

Jr. [flames_187]

I have one. It will need to be cleaned pretty good but I am positive it was never coated. It's gonna be hell to ship though lol.

I have a 78 280 two seater, and I think the tank is OK, but would not swear to it, anyway, shipping will be a *****. I am in Western Kentucky

Hey Guys,

Thanks

Jr. [flames_187]