HybridZ

Tokico ride height how does it look?

BMAC

I had Tokico shocks and springs installed. It looks to me that the front is riding high. I bought them for the idea that I would not have to do any adjustment, I would have a good drop in front and now it looks to me like the front is higher than the rear. What do you think?

Looks good, but yea the front does seem a bit high. Have you driven it around yet? Maybe things have to settle. Happened with mine. Car looks good though, got any more/better pics?

Heres an old pic of mine with Tokico blues after a few months of driving. Seems to have a bit more rake than yours.

22812360041_large.jpg

Edited by tec280zx

Heh, did ya make sure the springs were in the perches correctly? Measure the bumpstops? Did the kit come with new bumpstops, etc? I had a car a customer brought me that rode like ****, and he had just slammed the car down, and it was popping on bumps and around corners. He had gotten some coilover sleeve things (ugh) and had put them on the stock shocks, without looking at the bumpstops, which subsequently kept the springs from seating. Long story short, quick run of a set of cutters and a heat gun, half the bumpstops were gone, and the car seated properly. (still rode like crap, but with stock shocks, whatcha expect?)