HybridZ

Interesting braking issue

Hi guys. Im having an interesting issue with my brakes as of yet. I first noticed this after i installed the Toyota 4x4 4 Piston front calipers an the MM rear disc kit. It appears that under more than about 20* or so of steering angle, the front brakes start to drag and attempt to stop the car. This made it a bear to try and push about before i had it running, but at the time i assumed i wouldnt notice it while driving. I was partly right, its not terrible, but while turning tightly, i can hear and feel the front brake starting to squeal lightly. I have noticed that it appears to be worse while turning to the right.

Does/has anyone else have/had this problem, and maybe have a solution. It is quite a nuisance I have another 72 im using as a parts car that appears to do this as well, but not as badly (stock brakes would answer that) This leads me to believe that it may be a common problem that more people experience. Any input is welcome.

That definately wasnt the problem. I had it aligned and when it was up on the rack i took a look under there and i couldnt see any reason for the problem. The closest possible solution is that the front passenger side brake line looks like it MAY be kinking but im not sure, but it most definately wasnt contacting the control arm