HybridZ

"baro" sensors

I'm looking for possible sources for one or two of these sensors I can pull from a junkyard and audition before dropping money on a new one.

These sensors measure pressure altitude for the engine management and are not to be confused with a MAP sensor.

These are 3 wire sensors that have no vacuum hose going to them.........they're just mounted wherever the manufacturer feels best.

Many older nissans and other manufacturers have them mounted to the board of the ecu and I can source these from mouser or digikey but I'm looking for something a bit more weatherproof.

Most of the posts on the web that come up in a search are people incorrectly referencing the map sensor.......which sometimes does the same job during initial key on but are far less sensitive than a standard baro. sensor.

I see some hondas have them but have taken off many interior panels where the manual states they are located only to find nothing.

I was wondering if anyone here knows another make that uses such a sensor?