HybridZ

Rota Grid V and RK-R

Hi guys im from the Philippines i called Rota today and asked them when will RK-R be released. They said its around September or October. Also the only size that is available 15x8.

About the Rota Grid V i asked them if they will produce size 15x8 -13 and 15x9 -19. They are willing to make those sizes but there will be a volume order. Anyone interested? I will call Rota and confirm how many pieces they need for them to make these size. Thanks

I sent an email to Kim, the NA distributer, and asked how many orders would be needed. My plan is to run these wheels without flares, would anyone else be using these on a non flared S30?

If I get any more details, I'll update this post. Also, if things look good for a group buy, I will start a thread in the group buy section.

That's a lot of wheels...but I think the interest might be there. I just ordered a set of 15x8 0et, but if this pushes through I'd still put my name in. I bet a lot of the AE86 guys would be interested, maybe even some miata guys who want to go wide. If any of you guys happen to belong to any other forums, post up the info.

• 1 month later...

Any news on these wheels , i like to get a set of 15x9 in - offset , I don't wanna run the fender flares .

If you don't want to run flares, you will want the 15x8 0 offset. You can also find a wheel that is 15x9 0 offset. Those should fit fine. The 15x9 might require fender rolling.