HybridZ

Rota Grid V and RK-R

More than interested. I've sent Kim countless emails, with no response past the first one.

I guess I could have said that for you, I knew that. I can't afford them, especially since I don't have an engine, but I am interested. Every time I get close to affording the next mod on my car I break something else.

I know that TrumpetRhapsody and I are interested in the RK-R in similar or the same sizing as the RB and RB-R group buy.

Here is an image of an RK-R next to what I believe is a real Wat.

photo3lh.jpg

Those all seem to be watanabes unless rota has gone as far to copy Watanabes trademark stamp (symbol before the W in VVV picture) on the copies as well

top.ht1.GIF

Edited by jdizzy204

Those all seem to be watanabes unless rota has gone as far to copy Watanabes trademark stamp (symbol before the W in VVV picture) on the copies as well

Right, didn't notice that. I took those from an RK-R thread on a Miata forum. They do appear to be real. "/ Here is a picture of the RK-R.

RB-W.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested to know how much brake clearance there is on the RK-R I like the sizing 15x8 +10 (ET10)

Unless you are running coil overs you will certainly be into the struts on an S30, maybe still with coil overs, although much less likely.

• 2 weeks later...

Called Rota this week and this is the sizes that area available. RK-R 17 x 8.5 +10 and 17 x 9.5 -10. The sad thing is they wont let me buy staggered size. If we want staggered sizes have to buy 2 sets or if you have a friend you could share :) The price is around 41,800 Philippine pesos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...