HybridZ

Fiberglass door panels w/speaker holes

rags

Im probably going to be doing it a bit different as far as payment goes. Trying to figure out user names and emails and paypal and the forum is WAYY!!!!!! to complicated. I'll probably be working with paypal and basic email to avoid any further confusion... on my part.

As you can see I was the 2nd or 3rd one to commit way back in August...

I hope I'm one of the next ones to get my panels so my daughters can have them under the Christmas tree for me...

Don't let me down!

The hell with that, install them and park your car under the tree... :P Gotta think proactively

Shipped out panels today for all the guys that are paid in full, still got two sets and a third laying in the mold. If anyone wants a set paypal me and I can get em shipped today. Even if you dont have a deposit with me it doesnt matter as I'll probably have them all done by the weekend.

So just remember that when you guys get your panels, the back edge must be lined up in order for the door pull to be correct. Remember when I said that I was working on getting that all sorted out? well, I got it all sorted out. I made the attached jig )see pic) so that all the door pulls are in the exact same location. I did however elect to make the door pull holes a little smaller than normal so there is more than enough wiggle room. Don't be surprised if you have to get that file out and make it a but bigger. You may want to do that before upholstery.

post-1755-097048500 1323306159_thumb.jpg

post-1755-042174800 1323306176_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...