- - - - -

Early 71 (series 1) body panels and parts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 OldAndyAndTheSea

OldAndyAndTheSea
  • LocationHenderson Harbor, NY

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:49 PM

Up for sale are several Early 71 (series 1) 240z parts. Including; Various body parts, Several Interior Parts, Vintage Rims and a Set of Dual S.U. Carbs. I will ship to any part of the continental United States. However, it will be the responsibilty of the buyer to pay for shipping. All prices are as listed or for best offer. Upon request Pictures are available for all parts that are being sold. Some of the parts arent listed so if you are looking for something specific please ask. All parts are sold as is there are no warranties are not implied or guaranteed.

exterior
Hood- restorable, slight surface rust underneath, some bubbling along the edges no rust holes- $125
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Front Fenders- Both in restorable condition with light surface rust underneath, Driver side has small rust hole starting in lower portion- $100 Per fender

Rear Quarter Windows Driver and Passenger- Both In excellent condition with good gaskets - $30 per side
Posted Image

Vented Rear Hatch- Restoreable with a quarter sized rust spot on lower driver side, No rust near vents or on underside- $150
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Vintage Appliance Mesh Wheels- all 4 in Good Condition with fresh Michelin195/75/R14- $300
Posted Image

Interior:
Dash board- 1 crack about 3 inches long in center, All Gauges (unknown Condition)- $250
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Center Console- Has a previous repair thats starting to look bad, no cracks- $60
Steering Wheel- Wood Steering wheel, Center is not painted, - $80
Posted Image

Vinyl Side Panels With Chrome- Very Good Condition, Chrome has no chips or cracks- $30 a piece
Rear Quarter Window Trim- Driver side has small crack in top, passenger perfect, - Driver $10, Passenger $20
Rear Quarter Panel Trim- Driver Side Speaker area has a crack, Passenger Side is crack free- Driver side $15 Passenger $25
Ceiling Trim - No cracks- $20
Stowage Cover Plastic With Knobs- No Cracks- 30 for the set

Posted Image

Carburetors- Dual S.U. Round tops, Need to be rebuilt, butterflies still move and air slides are functional, Carb linkage Incl. e-46 with balancer tube- $100 Takes everything

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks for looking. More pictures are available on request. I am open to pricing and questions, just feel free to ask.

PM me for any composites related inquiries.

#2 dangerboy

dangerboy
  • LocationWoodbridge, VA

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:03 AM

Would you happen to have a power anntenna and know if it is in working order? Thanks.

Shawn

#3 dhp123166

dhp123166
  • LocationVentura, CA. 93004

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

Pm'ing you...

#4 OldAndyAndTheSea

OldAndyAndTheSea

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:38 AM

Would you happen to have a power anntenna and know if it is in working order? Thanks.

Shawn

Sorry Shawn, I don't have a working power antenna. If I happen upon one, or see one somewhere else I will be sure to steer you in the right direction.

#5 OldAndyAndTheSea

OldAndyAndTheSea

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:53 PM

Bump

#6 MoNkEyT88

MoNkEyT88
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:22 PM

I need the hatch hinges. Got any?
260Z - Track car (soon)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 BenJammin

BenJammin
  • LocationOceanside, California

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:27 PM

Hey, just squirt some black rtv in that crack and get $500 for the dash on Ebay like this guy did !

http://cgi.ebay.com/...RKQ3aMEWAXQ3aIT

[not really condoning that type of sale, the Ebay item was a fraudulent disgrace]

This dash is priced appropriately.

Edited by BenJammin, 03 September 2011 - 03:11 PM.

#8 christopher nguyen

christopher nguyen
  • LocationOklahoma City

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

Will the hatch fit a 77 280z? If so how much shipped 73112, okc?

#9 OldAndyAndTheSea

OldAndyAndTheSea

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:35 AM

Sorry I haven't been keeping track of the listing more frequently, been keeping busy

but here goes...

MoNkEy88: Yes I have a set of hatch hinges for the car, I can pull them and take pictures and have you decide if you want them. I'm thinking around 20 bucks for the set perhaps?

BenJammin: Thank you for the response, I agree, some dude will be very upset if they spent 500 dollars on that "perfect" dash.

Christopher Nguyen: Yes the hatch will fit a 77 280z, I will have to quote the shipping to get an exact total, and I will get back to you.

Thank you very much to all who have posted, and I thank you all for your patience, and interest.

All is still for sale. (console may be pending)

#10 OldAndyAndTheSea

OldAndyAndTheSea

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:22 AM

Bump.

#11 OldAndyAndTheSea

OldAndyAndTheSea

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:36 AM

Bump. Several parts still available.

#12 allen_hammond

allen_hammond
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

looking for a series 1 hatch carpet, and the vinyl piece for the inside of the hatch.

#13 OldAndyAndTheSea

OldAndyAndTheSea

Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

Bump. Carbs are no longer available. No carpet or vinyl sorry.

#14 OldAndyAndTheSea

OldAndyAndTheSea

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

Bump

#15 Z diver

Z diver
  • Locationtampa, FL

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:01 PM

Hi - I am looking for all body parts for the driver's side (left) front quarter, as well as the hood, including hinges, and everything in front of the front clip (radiator, bumper, headlight cones, etc.).  What do you have left?  Please feel free to email me directly at paulbowman777@aol.com.  Thanks!!!!

#16 madkaw

madkaw
  • LocationBloomington, Indiana

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:29 AM

You know this is a 6 year old thread
Steve,
9/71 240z. 2.4 -.40 over, balanced. E-88 Bigger SS valves, stage 2, 6x2 header, true dual exhaust. BW t-5 , STI LSD 3.90- triple Mikunis 40mm

#17 Z diver

Z diver
  • Locationtampa, FL

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:48 PM

Dang. I see that now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users