HybridZ

Is this a Ford mount?

Dave Parker

I got a 71 240z rolling shell and the previous owner thought this might be a mount for a Ford V8, does this part look familiar to anyone? Thanks guys for any help. I have a SBC that I plan on doing a JTR install with, on the other hand a 302/289 would be cool too...

jnwVa.jpg

I just found an old email from when I was thinking of doing a 302, it had a picture of exactly that xmember, and the guy I had emailed said "It uses the rubber mounts from any 65-72 small block Ford." I think there might be more details necessary on which years/models, but it is definitely a Ford mount.

I just found an old email from when I was thinking of doing a 302, it had a picture of exactly that xmember, and the guy I had emailed said "It uses the rubber mounts from any 65-72 small block Ford." I think there might be more details necessary on which years/models, but it is definitely a Ford mount.

Thank you for the information! I am going to do the chevy swap, I already have a chevy engine, but I think I do want to sell this and put the money back into the car. I'll feel better knowing with confidence what it is so thanks for jumping in there!

• 3 weeks later...