HybridZ

4X4 5-lug parts

redneck1545

Yea thats the route I'm trying to avoid for the very same reasons!!!

I actually have the specs for these parts now and I have contacted several machine shops

who have very reasonable prices for this type of spacer and may still go that route but who knows.

But im definitely intrested in your set if the price is right!

pm with pics and prices!

I'm also going this route, I have tried a set on front hubs from an 88 z31 (the round ones) and using the stock 240z bearings the hubs slide in just like the stock one but end up about an 1/8 inch short of sitting as far back as the stock hubs. does anyone who's done this swap using the early pentagon type know if they sit all the way back the the stock ones?

If your talking about the seating of the front seal against the back of rotor there will be an 1/8" gap on either the round or penatgon ones from what im told. The round ones are supposedly the incorrect ones for the swap that im doing which is why I went with the pentagon style. The pentagon style does change the offset by a positive 3/4". I dont know if the round ones change it for the worse or not.

Hope that helps

The round also seem to change the offset, I didn't get a chance to measure it but I'm sure it was positive. I just got a set of pentagon style ones this weekend but haven't had a chance to try them yet. So from what you're saying I should also expect these pentagon style hubs to also leave a small gap of about an 1/8".