HybridZ

Seen something pretty cool on the web

joa_taste

Jeff Hino (Icehouse) and Rob from Ratsun.net designed an easy wiring box for any newer Nissan engine wiring into older Datsun wiring.

His specific diagrams are all labeled for 510 stuff but the box will work for any older Datsun.

CAN/AM Power Products box's

The CAN/AM boxes that Rob and I designed and built make wiring newer EFI Nissan engines into our old Datto's, or any cars for that matter much simpler. These boxes take the place of the point to point wiring that would normally be done buy us "do it yourselfers". Making the wiring easier for the new to wiring guys by following the drawings, which are also under construction. Using this box cuts HOURS out of the EFI wiring as well, I've wired countless Nissan engines and from now on I'm going to use these boxes. SO SO much faster and cleaner. Use this link to see how it works with each engine.

By hooking up a constant power to the box from the battery then connecting the 15 or less screw terminals your done! Then when it comes time to trouble shoot there are 6 leds, 3 that let you know if the fuses are bad and then 3 that turn on with the relays.

There are a few fully assembled. We made a limited run, hopefully they will sell so we can keep making them. Soon I will have all the wiring charts in the how to section to work with every motor. 150 bucks and well worth it, I will ship it for free if you live in the lower 48.

2011-01-22_20-27-31_70.jpg

2011-01-22_20-27-45_128.jpg

2011-01-22_20-27-08_566.jpg

Jeff Hino (Icehouse) and Rob from Ratsun.net designed an easy wiring box for any newer Nissan engine wiring into older Datsun wiring.

His specific diagrams are all labeled for 510 stuff but the box will work for any older Datsun.

Looks a lot like a Megasquirt relay unit. I personally don't like the screw terminals. Any modified harness should be crimped and soldered for reliability.

Looks a lot like a Megasquirt relay unit. I personally don't like the screw terminals. Any modified harness should be crimped and soldered for reliability.

It's gone into quite a few SR, KA, and VG swapped 510s and no issues what so ever.

Jeff and friends have been building some of Seattle's baddest 510's for a while now.