HybridZ

1jz stock hydro fan

ZmattZ

Im currently running the taurus fans and am running into cooling issues, I was going to build a shroud for them or upgrade to a better electric fan but all I keep hearing is how bad efans are. Is it possible to even fit the hydrofan with shroud in the 240z engine bay? Any pics pointers or tips will be greatly appreciated, or ideas for what electric fan will hold up.

I'm running the Taurus fan on my 1jz with a thermostat set @ 185 degrees and it's perfect. You might have other problems. My motor was full of so much crap I had to flush it several time to get it to cool. I'm also using a trd t-stat.

what do you flush it with? i know when i had my s2000 they did not recommend seafoam, its too harsh on a lot of new engines. also do you have a shroud for them? i picked up a stock hydro fan with shroud and its gonna fit, will need to modify one of the flanges on the radiator to make it fit but that wont be hard.

Edited by ZmattZ