HybridZ

z32 406sbc twin turbo!

I have owned 13 z32s now. Twin turbos, non turbos. Just trying to be alittle different.

Bought a black z twin turbo shell with full 9sec certified cage. To start. Then I picked up a 406sbc motor. Motor I bought without knowing what it had which complicated things abit. It has dart pro1 64cc alluminum heads, has trw flat pistons .o30 over (hence the 406) arp main studs but stock rods(major holding me back). I picked up a set of gt2860rs turbos for $400 which instigated me tting the motor lol. Turbos were wayyyy to cheap to not buy. Especially knowing they are 6xxwhp turbos on a z from experience ;) .

I'm buying the atp cast manifolds. Turbos are internal wastegate. 3inch downpipes (need to show pics to show where it routes) bolts up to a stillen catback exhaust. 750 carb. A1000 external pump to sumped oem tank.

Just need a th400 tranny and get my driveshaft made from local shop.

Best part of it all is no cutting or changing stock frame. Just had to put a hole where the. Master cyl is and where battery goes for downpipes.

Should make some good power. Supposidly motor will make 500wheel all motor. Want 650 to 700wheel with the boost. Ill buy dart block next summer to hold the boost reliably. Stock rods hopefully hold afew months lol.