HybridZ

2JZGE

Shemyazaz

I went looking through the salvage yard down the block and stumbled across this 2J sitting in a storage container. It came out of a 96 SC300 auto. Slapped down $50 to hold it. Going to pay it off in two weeks. $300. Several W58's sitting in the container with it as well. :P

I'm all excited and stuff.

post-24197-052673700 1320691919_thumb.jpg

post-24197-052094300 1320691931_thumb.jpg

La's Auto Salvage in Oklahoma City. It was just sitting there in the middle of the container...all forlorn. I'd be a bad person if I left it there all alone and neglected. :P

Kinda wish I had some more cars to play with. there were three or four 1UZFE's in the next container. I bet those would turn a s30 into a fun toy.

• 2 weeks later...

La's Auto Salvage in Oklahoma City. It was just sitting there in the middle of the container...all forlorn. I'd be a bad person if I left it there all alone and neglected. :P

Kinda wish I had some more cars to play with. there were three or four 1UZFE's in the next container. I bet those would turn a s30 into a fun toy.

Just went to pay the engine off and take it home. Looks like La doesn't want any more of my money. Raised the price to $800. I told him to get screwed.

On the lookout for another engine now. Seen a couple around for ~$500