HybridZ

I'm doing an LSX in my Z, but I will be hanging out here to give back to the community.

slowsupra

I've been in the Supra world for about 10 years now, and have owned several MKIV's, MKIII's and even an MKI(with a 1uz-fe swap)

I'm not doing a jz or 7m in my 240Z, but I will keep an eye out here to offer any help I can with toyota I6 swaps. I've built and tuned all my own. I can tune AEM, stinger and a few more non relevant EMS's. I've had an NA-T setup that made 701 WHP on a 67mm turbo, and a 7m-gte that made 588 whp on a 66 mm, those are the two most powerful of the supras I have owned. Both stayed together for years with only basic maintenance.

So, I just wanted to say if there is anything I can help with in this section, I will be more than happy to.

Thanks for your knowledge in advance!

What would you recommend doing to a 100k mile 1JZ out of an auto before putting it into a 260Z?

Should i replace knock sensors, water pump, oil pump, belts

remove AC and PS

anything to look for before it drops in?

What are your thoughts on putting on a thicker metal HG?

Im looking at running a single top mount set up maybe Holset. it'll mainly be used for drifting and fast road. What set up would make a reliable 400bhp? Engine mods needed? injectors etc? I will get remap and obviously get appropriate intercooler and rad. Im up for pointers and advice or even a higher bhp figure if reliable.

Thanks again