HybridZ

USDM 2jz-gte

austyn

Anywhere in the US. Junkyards,forums, and craigslist. I have seen quite a few lately. You just have to search.

I just searched google "usdm 2jzgte for sale" and recieved 25,200 results

Edited by pat1

You can expect to pay big bucks for a usdm as they are worth more than the jdm's.

Not too many differences in them really so paying a ton is silly. chances are you're going to swap the turbo and injectors anyway and maybe the cams so nothing wrong with the JDM piece IMO.

Not too many differences in them really so paying a ton is silly. chances are you're going to swap the turbo and injectors anyway and maybe the cams so nothing wrong with the JDM piece IMO.

I would have to agree with him. Not much difference.

I know there isn't much differences, what I was trying to say is the price for a USDM 2jz is higher than one compare to jdm. Why, I dont care too much to search for the answer but I think it has to do with turbos, injectors, emissions, water pump, and maybe other little stuff.

I know there isn't much differences, what I was trying to say is the price for a USDM 2jz is higher than one compare to jdm. Why, I dont care too much to search for the answer but I think it has to do with turbos, injectors, emissions, water pump, and maybe other little stuff.

Turbos and injectors mostly, both of which you'll be swapping anyway if you want much power. Who cares about the emissions?

• 1 month later...