HybridZ

now this is a nice z project...

S30Z Bushido

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280Tom'z

i really really like that not so much the fenders but i really like the flares and the wheels and the dash. can you put a 240sx dash in the Z? i noticed that one is RHD and this is the US so i have the normal LHD are the dashes about the same between Jspec and US 240sx?? and how would i go about getting a set of wheels and flares like that??? hail.gifeek2.gifhail.gif

Guest empracing

DAMMMM nice. now all we need to do is talk him/her round to a rb or 1uzfe transplant and start taking orders. Im first!!! anybody wanna buy a house to finance this thing?

i went to the site to look at it just then holy hell this is tottaly modifyed hardly a z anymore but still hell cool im going up the road to scab skyline stuff off the wreckers now

I saw this over at classic zcar.com

i think this could possibly be the coolest z when it's finished...

3241240Z_35-med.JPG

3241kevlar_38-med.JPG

3241dash_25-med.JPG

3241fibreflare_23-med.JPG

3241SR20_6-med.JPG

SR power, S14 dash and console, R33 GTR wheels, ZG flares, carbon kevlar fenders R32 carbon fiber taillights... this thing is going to rock when it comes out. burnout.gif we should invite him to the HybridZ community.

I couldn't find any info on that site. I looked at many skyline r33's and it seems like these are not exactly the same. the spokes are set in deeper in the rim on these. These also have a "Z" cap in them whick kinda adds to the interest. I want to get the five lug conversion, and get rims to fill out the Victoria Brittish metal flares. Please help!

the dash is from an S14 Silvia/240sx/200sx.

outside of Japan and America/Canada our 240sx had a 2.0 turbo motor and was marketed as the 200sx.

in japan is was called the Silvia

the 3 pods don't exist on the stock dash, my guess is he cut them off of an S30 dash and bonded it to the S14 dash.

• 1 month later...