HybridZ

now this is a nice z project...

S30Z Bushido

looking great man, im glad you're still working on this project. a few months ago i went over to classiczcars to see if you had any updates in your photo album and there werent any new pics so i thought maybe the project was defunkt. anyways good to see progress! keep it up

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish I had the nerve to change door handles. Those look MUCH better than the stock handles, and would match well with the shaved markers,drip rail,antenna,ect that i`m doing.

I guess my fear is not getting them to operate properly. I`d hate to screw up a perfect rust free pair of doors.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

I've got stuck into the Z again, this time working on the front guards & spoiler. They have been shaped & ready to be glassed up.

Also been working on the front end suspension, I've changed the whole set up now & used S4/5 RX-7 stuts etc & made my own adjustable castor/camber tops. I've also fabricated a new engine x-member.

Nick.

z002kl5.th.jpg

z001pz6.th.jpg

z003hm3.th.jpg

z006wv2.th.jpg

z004eh0.th.jpg

z005cz8.th.jpg

z007qm3.th.jpg

z008vq4.th.jpg

z009jd6.th.jpg

Guest padlok

I had a 72 w/ a single panel targa top. it looked so smooth I thought it might be factory. does anyone know if this was ever offered by the manufacurer?

Wow, you've gone much farther in your project in the past five years than I have in mine :D

Brilliant work--nice to see it coming along again! Thanks for posting new photos. Body looks great!!!!

Davy

• 9 years later...

I think the as the saying goes, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it!" LOL biggrin.gif Sorry Stony, but I couldn't resist--nothing against you, man.

The work on this car is exceptional and I like where it is headed too. Only, it needs a twin turbo V8, then it would be purrrfect. :2thumbs:

Davy

It's been a while since I was last on here but I took ur advice DavyZ, SR20 out... twin turbo V8 in (hopefully it works out) with a few other changes as well.

Edited by nixcars

• 1 month later...