HybridZ

Will a eclipse turbocharger fit the l28et

S30Turbo

Like the title say I can't seem to find a 300zx turbocharger anywhere does the eclipse turbo fit the engine ? I believe the eclipse is a t3/t4 turbo also of not please correct me .

Thanks

Ps I already search the forums so please dont tell me to search and if I missed the topic sorry my bad..

Like the title say I can't seem to find a 300zx turbocharger anywhere does the eclipse turbo fit the engine ? I believe the eclipse is a t3/t4 turbo also of not please correct me .

Thanks

Ps I already search the forums so please dont tell me to search and if I missed the topic sorry my bad..

well. if its a t3/t4, get an adapter and put in othe manifold.. as long as there is clearance it will work.

The mitsubishi turbocharger should be flanged improperly for use on a normal L28ET manifold.

+1, adapters exist (for the purpose of using T3 flanged turbos on stock DSM manifolds), but are cost prohibitive if you consider the availability of other cheap turbo options.

Keep an eye on CL, deals pop up, you just need to be quick and have the $$$ ready to go. I recently came across a Holset HY35 for $200... Sold the day it was posted. I was 3 hours too late... <_<