HybridZ

'80 Supra Turbo intercooled 5 speed transmission

zgeezer

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif Ok, one of our local wrecking lots has a pretty complete 1989 Supra Turbo in the pick and pull portion of their lot. There are some items missing, but the engine is complete with exception of the belt guard that would say something like 7GTE . Everything topside looks clean...no apparent oil blow out. The permanent marker on the side states that the engine is "bad". The owner of the lot does not know what is wrong, stating only that he was told when he picked it up that it did not run.

Five minute visual inspection did not reveal any holes in the block or pan and a fairly clean undercarriage. Intercooler has some wear and tear, but is not beat up. All piping is complete and turbo is in place.

I think this would be a good buy for anyone wishing to update a non turbo Supra or someone who is willing to take the chance that everything is trash and intends to rebuilt. No indication of mileage.

This is located in the Coachella Valley. If you have interest in this send me a PM or call "Brent" at Desert Truck and Auto in Indio CA and drop my name (George) on him and ask him how much. If your interested, better move quickly as the last few 7GTEs have been stripped fairly quickly.

Sorry, no photos.

G