HybridZ

The Stroker Chronicles

black240

Your going to see some nice numbers I bet when you get it ported. Man, transmission problems is another world. Good thing I haven't ran into that yet, but we I had a friend rebuild one before and it came out great, or the JY options in LA you might find a good one. Yah man get and LSD, handling is great and 2 wheel burnouts instead of one. I bet it was a fun ride that you beat the cr*p out of your Z, I am leaving engine last and upgrading everything else. Ugh I need power. Man on top of the current problems. Just a step closer to find the problem and fix it So it won't arise again.

• 1 month later...

Your going to see some nice numbers I bet when you get it ported. Man, transmission problems is another world. Good thing I haven't ran into that yet, but we I had a friend rebuild one before and it came out great, or the JY options in LA you might find a good one. Yah man get and LSD, handling is great and 2 wheel burnouts instead of one. I bet it was a fun ride that you beat the cr*p out of your Z, I am leaving engine last and upgrading everything else. Ugh I need power. Man on top of the current problems. Just a step closer to find the problem and fix it So it won't arise again.

fo sho!! dude sorry it took me soooooooooo long to reply!!! i think my email might be sending my hybrid stuffs to spam :(