HybridZ

Cold air Intake idea

logr

It takes me a long time to upload pics due to dial up but thought I would pass this idea along. I will try to do a pic later. I have an SR but like my intake air to be a cold as possible which can be difficult. I found a stock ZX filter housing(the shorter one but not sure which year yet)will fit in front of the radiator on a 240Z(sort of the stock ZX location). It bolted to the radiator top support for both mounts on one side of the housing and I brought a strap up from the horn bolt for the 3rd one. It is solid as a rock and looks stock while giving my engine cool air and no rain water to worry about. Not sure it would work for 500hp but it works great on a 300hp SR.

Nothing but satellite available and the people on it say it isn't much better than dial up. It is a down side to living in the boonies of North Idaho, well sort of a downside. It's not that big a deal mostly.

Heck i'd go back to dial up if i could drive my car without a bunch of idiots on the road, I can swerve around the occasional slow moving tractor here and there.

Just come out to my neck of the woods. I have hi-speed net AND deer in the road.