HybridZ

GReddy profec b 14psi settings?

ktown z

Hello all,

I am looking for good 14psi settings on the GReddy profec B. I have no experience with electric boost controllers and usually have them set by shops. The last shop I had it in had it set at 20psi and that is no good on stock turbos. I have been messing around with it but really have no clue and that gets dangerous.

Thanks,

James

There is no way to know what duty cycle percentage will yield a certain boost number without actually testing on the car... wayyyyy to many variables to have one setup work on another car so don't listen to anyone's suggested numbers either!

But you can set it yourself pretty easily. Just dial the duty cycle to a low number like 10 and go full throttle and see what boost it hits. If you see it only gets to 5 psi turn it up another 10 and test again. Keep going to a higher number until you reach the boost you want. Also leave your gain at 10, pretty safe number so you don't get boost spikes.

Thanks for the reply. I kinda figured it out with what you have explained. I did not have a manual but was able to find one online. I was able to hit the 14psi mark but had a few spikes so I will set the gain at 10 like recommended and give it another go. It's gonna be a couple of days before I can mess with it again since the Z is blocked in the garage by another project (blower on my LS7).

Thanks,

James