HybridZ

Would you pay $3600 for this: Vela Rosa Car???

JSM

I have a line on this car. It's pretty complete. The driver door skin is done wrong (sticks out 1/2" past proper body line), has some dents (chunks two) in some of the fiberglass on the rocker panels. The conversion was done back in the 90's I believe. The other thing is it has some holes in the floor. I can't stand the wheels and I really don't like the rollbar.

After looking through reaction reasearch site, I know there is some serious money tied up in this.

Plus side it has coilovers, 4 wheel disc with proportion valve, running on a TEC II. Anything to look for on this conversion.

ZR250.jpg

Looks like a great deal! A lot of work went into that car. :icon14:

I agree and I'm glad it wasn't mine!

He actually removed almost all of the rear sheet metal as well, tubed the entire rear end and made custom inner fenders. Suppossedly he got a divorce over all the time he spent on the car.

Jeff, again it is clear you need help. Very nice find. Does it have a/c or do we have to wait until October to drive it during the day!!!!

LOL, my wife asked are you going to keep this one!? I think I may, but I get such a kick out of buying and selling. It's almost as much fun as driving!

No A/C or heat! It's great at night and early morning.