HybridZ

Anyone running Torq Thrust D's

I've been looking around at wheel options for my Z with a 5-lug conversion and was curious if anyone here is running Torq Thrust wheels. Specifically I'm interested in knowing if the Torq Thrust D's 16x8 with clear the rear disc conversion using the MM 240sx caliper set up. Searched around but couldn't find any threads using these wheels, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

There is at least one forum member running torque thrusts. I'll keep looking around for the post; it may be in the suspension section. The guy makes no mention of using torque thrusts in his post, that is why it doesn't show up when you search. He's out there - I'll help you find him (the Torque Thursts look awesome on this car). I just put a set on my S10 truck - I love them. I had to use Rota RBRs to approximate the look on my z-car.

It took me about 3 hours of looking, but I found the pictures I saw earlier this year. The hybridZ member name is ckrell - try sending him a private message (PM). He's got a few pictures of the wheels on the car in his suspension modification posts. Ask him to send more pictures and to describe his 5-lug swap. I'm interested too (not for my current Z, but for my next one - I can only work so long without getting my car off the jackstands and into the street for at least a little while). I'm subscribing to your thread.