HybridZ

Silvia KAAZ R200 LSD

Kali

So I've been out here in Japan for about ten months now. This past weekend I finally found the time to head out to UP Garage. I was like a kid in a freaking candy store. GTR parts, r32 to r34, Silvia, 180SX, RX-7, AE86, a full Tomei advanced spec RB26 just sitting there. Body parts, and seats. All at a pretty decent price.

Anyways I'm walking down the the Nissan isle and I find a bunch of R200 LSDs from S13,14,15 r32, 33, and 34. Did a little reading in the FAQ. Seems like the LSD will fit. Little confused on it if someone could explain that portion on the KAAZ LSD it would help. Running the stock open R200 long nose diff on my 78, with a 3.1L L28ET.

So I find looking and there all around 350-400$. Main question is should I buy a couple?. Are they running at a pretty good price? Should I look for specific year/model? Any suggestions would help. I will go back again In a few days take some pics. also found a set of RX-7 purple 550cc injectors!

Also if some of you have some requests on parts I can look for let me know. I will keep and eye out or ask them to check the data base. If the parts are somewhat on the smaller side it should help with shipping. Being that I can put them in the flat rate boxes. Though I did find a SR20det motor, rb25 trans, and a bunch of wheels, that I'm going to try to bring back in my house hold goods, but that won't be for a while now.

Edited by Kali

Are you military ? If you could get your hands on a 29 spline LSD or R200 LSD(even if its just the carrier) for cheap I'd be interested ! I've been to Tokyo a couple times and Okinawa once due to the Air Force. I wish I was into S30's then. Anyways, hope your having a good time, I would like to go back someday !

The R200 KAZZ will work in an earlier long nose R200 except you will need bushings to take up the space between the 12 to 13mm holes in the KAZZ ring gear flange and the 10mm bolts that are used in your early ring gear.

Awesome thanks JohnC and Snow. Daz I'll send you a PM just in case you don't get this but if you're looking for a R200 shortnose no problem there were four of the actual carriers and 3 of the open diff replacements. The next time I go to Up Garage ill ask around. Oh I also asked at my post office and out of USPS my max weight that I can ship out is 70lbs. I will take a lot more pictures of what I find next time, now I feel bad. Other good news is that i have approx 4000lbs+ to bring back in house hold goods! In which im going to try to bring back as many parts i can for my S30, and AE86. Yes I'm going to be purchasing a AE86 while im out here. Not to mention that ive lived out of a suitcase for the past 8yrs I have been in the Military. Selling off my PC, cause all i use is my phone, and work PC. No furniture to speak of most of the weight i have is work related in which doesn't count against me. Anyways Thanks for the info guys.

Edited by Kali