HybridZ

Post Your Interiors!

Sonethirty

Quite pleased with how my interior looks now.  Refreshed the diamond pattern vinyl and shift/brake boots.  Switched to Autometer Ultralite gauges, which add just that little bit of pop, and have a nice old school look to them.  PO cut holes in the door panels, so I have stuck with that, but stacked two 1" thick speaker mounting rings between the speaker and the door for better clearance on a 6.5" speaker.  The MoMo competition wheel is a pretty standard swap, but it is a great wheel to drive with.

Can't see me changing anything here anytime soon.  Will likely remove the AEM UEGO wideband gauge from the steering column once my carb tuning is complete - if that ever happens... :P

post-29570-0-91793300-1411509898_thumb.jpg

post-29570-0-66482200-1411509949_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Started putting some vinyl back in place in the interior. Headliner was replaced with some material about awhile back. Then put the vinyl pieces that run along the driver and passenger doors with some original materials. Reatached the visors and rear view last weeks as well. It's starting to look like a car inside! Next week I'll be putting the strut tower vinyl pieces back on, followed by rear quarter window surrounds and dog legs. Ordering some pastic rivets today.

Don't know why it's flipping my images from my phone but it is...dammit.

post-3862-0-34450300-1419776551_thumb.jpg

post-3862-0-95702800-1419776831_thumb.jpg

Edited by drdiabetezx66x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Work in progress:

post-26977-0-35156500-1428866491_thumb.jpg

Pardon the crappy picture quality. I saved it from snapchat when I was sending the picture to my older brother haha. Still needs carpet and the driver door panel needs to be installed, but it'll all be taken apart at least one more time before metal work for rust repair and repaint.