HybridZ

Steering wheels, quick releases, quick tilts, hubs...

So here is the deal. I want to keep as close to the stock steering location as possible. I also want to run a nardi classic wood, I prefer the deep corn but it won't work with a hub and quick tilt as it would be too close to the driver.

Anyone running an nrg quick tilt with a shorty hub and wheel? Does it fit or hit the dash?

Edited by Rywats

THIS is what I plan on doing to keep the steering wheel positioned far enough away with a quick release (standard length NRG). I'm using a flat MOMO wheel however...

If you do this with a slim QR (or tilt) you might be able to get away with the deep dish wheel.

Edited by LanceVance

THIS is what I plan on doing to keep the steering wheel positioned far enough away with a quick release (standard length NRG). I'm using a flat MOMO wheel however...

If you do this with a slim QR (or tilt) you might be able to get away with the deep dish wheel.

Ya I hear ya. Think with that combo though I'll have the steering wheel at my chin lol.

Worst case scenario, I run a NRG shorty hub, NRG shorty quick release, and deep corn wheel. I don't want the Q/R tho, rather a quick tilt just the clearance.

Hoping someone chimes in who has a quick tilt in their z.

Unless they recently developed it, neg does not make a hub for our cars, The one they have listed for s30's is actually a 240SX hub and is NOT compatible, Ask me how I know

I've read this multiple times from multiple places, that's why I'm shortening the regular length MOMO hub...

I don't recall seeing anyone here running a tilt hub, but I'm sure you could get the sizes from NRG and measure everything before buying.

Unless they recently developed it, neg does not make a hub for our cars, The one they have listed for s30's is actually a 240SX hub and is NOT compatible, Ask me how I know

Whaaaat. Well that's good to know. Thanks