HybridZ

Looking for 240z airdams

Dillon

Hey everyone, I am looking for a type 1 airdam for the 240z, but any other ones may be fine "depends on price;)" let me know what you have, and if you'll ship.

I may have some parts you're looking to trade for so let me know if you're looking for any stock parts. Thanks:)

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, I am looking for a type 1 airdam for the 240z, but any other ones may be fine "depends on price;)" let me know what you have, and if you'll ship.

I may have some parts you're looking to trade for so let me know if you're looking for any stock parts. Thanks:)

I have an air dam that I took off of a 1978 280z. Not positive but I think it will fit your 240. Do you have the front valance from your car? I want to replace this air dam with original sheet metal. I'll send pictures if you are interested. Might make a trade.

• 1 month later...

If you can't find something local, consider buying one from MSA. Their shipping on these is (well used to be anyway) unbelievably cheap. The box that an airdam ships in will have "dimensional weight" with UPS or FedEx Ground, meaning that due to the size they'll charge it as though it weighed 50 lbs, even if it only weighs 7. If you buy through a private party you might find that the shipping cost outweighs the better deal through a private party.