HybridZ

Orange Z's!!!

stony

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking good Sparky... I hadn't seen you here in a while. Didn't know you were still Z-ing... 2thumbs.gif

I'm still hanging in there Joel! I finished school (architecture), found a job (barely) and became obsessed with old BMW's! I drive the zed sled to work now and then but still only manage to put a few hundred miles a year on it. I basically upgrade a few small things when I have the time while trying to decide what the next major step is...I'm going on 14 years with this car so I'm not sure if i can ever let it go!

Here are some photos of my orange 72 Z. This orange changes depending on the angle of the light source. It is about three years old now. The car was originally white with red interior. I am the second owner, I have all the original paper work including the dealers window sticker. The original owner hit a jackpot in Reno and promptly went to the Datsun dealer in Reno and purchased it. Those are the wheels she had the dealer put on it.

post-26988-0-97815000-1353283867_thumb.jpg

post-26988-0-69755800-1353283886_thumb.jpg

post-26988-0-65583700-1353283906_thumb.jpg