HybridZ

engine build problems

Zbiker

I have got a 90 tt with h@k exhaust, aem down pipes and test tubes, 660 turbos, hard piped turbo lines, 550 injectors eprom and performance ecu. 58mm throttle bodys, aem wideband sensors, and boost gauge/controler. EGR delete, IACV solenoid delete, Canister delete, and Throttle Body coolant lines bypassed. The throttle bodys, eprom, injectors, egr, canister, and iacv solenoid delete, are all recent upgrades. If you have read my previous posts; you would know that this all started from a washer dropping accident during an injector change. Once the motor was out and down to the heads, I went ahead and said "to hell with it... lets put bigger throttle bodys on it." At first our only intention was to change the injectors and install the eprom into the ecu which was already socketed, and in the car before the original injector swap attempt. Once we got the heads on it, the decision was made to do all of the above said deletes and bypasses. Finally we got the motor built back up, and fixed the flooding issue we were having, that was preventing the motor from staying running... A few new injector style to early style rail adapters were added and the problem was resolved. However, the motor is idling at about around 3 grand. You can push the throttle linkage piece down to the limit tab and it will drop down to around 2 but its still fluctuates by about 500 rpm up and down. The wide band sensors are syncronised but are at a lower point on the guages than i remember before the project began. the side of the motor also has a good bit of what seems like exhaust coming for both sides down by the headers... it smells like exhaust and only starts after the car warms up a little. Does any one have any ideas on what's up with the idle issue? Or the smoke... I also can't really tell if the turbos are spooling because of the high idle and i just noticed the line for the boost solenoid is connected but not the line for the boost gauge. could it be that the car is going into safety boost because of the gauge or some other reason? Or better question yet would be; What causes a z to go into safety boost and how do you resolve the issue. Any help advice or info of any kind would definatley be helpful

Edited by Zbiker

Oh I'm sorry; is my vocabulary too enriched for your simple little mind. There was one spelling error and a lack of a few commas... did that honestly confuse you that bad? If so, your intelligence level concerns and saddens me. Also next time you wanna be a smart ass, I would suggest starting with becoming "smart" first. ... Prick. There; was that easy enough for you to read?

Edited by Zbiker

Oh I'm sorry; is my vocabulary too enriched for your simple little mind. There was one spelling error and a lack of a few commas... did that honestly confuse you that bad? If so, your intelligence level concerns and saddens me. Also next time you wanna be a smart ass, I would suggest starting with becoming "smart" first. ... Prick. There; was that easy enough for you to read?

For posterity...

By the way, this post IS much easier to read the your first one. Was it that hard to do?

Edited by NewZed

This last post was shorter. I'm thinking that it is possible you just don't have the ability to read anything longer than a 3 to 4 line post. Have you graduated to chapter books yet? Or, are you just to lazy to read period. Secondly your "test" plan/fantasy... (I don't know what the hell could possible be going on in the imaginary world; of shitty social manners; you have created inside your head.) ...is bullshit, as well as your sarcastic attitude in your first reply. So that being said... Go **** your self!.

P.S. Anyone with actual intelligence regarding a z32 could have comprehended what i was saying just fine.No, my first post was not done with perfect grammar. However one with experience in building z32s shouldn't have had much of a problem interpretting what I was saying. At least enough to not immedatly respond with an assholeish reply. So in regards concerning that; I am now beginning to question what the **** you are doing on this thread, and on this site in general. This is mostly due to your dickish nature. All in all you are a cock sucker and i wouldn't take any advise that could ever come from your handicapped little mind. **** you and goodbye.

"advice"

Edit - You're really getting way too upset for a simple request to improve your post. I'll bow out now and let anyone that wants to give you a hand go ahead and do so. You might read a few of the threads in the New Members forum before posting anymore though, they will really help you out. This forum has a few more rules than most, which, in my opinion, makes it one of the better forums on the internet.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/forum/68-new-members-forum/

Edited by NewZed

• 2 weeks later...