HybridZ

Xclusive Koncepts Customer Issues

paezfs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys just wanted to update on the status of xclusivekoncepts.com. the site is still up as that. i know there has been some confusion that i was changing that over to jdmflares.com. I am not, they are two separate entities. I uploaded the wrong files to xclusivekoncepts.com by accident and that was showing up as the wrong website. The issue has been fixed. They are two separate things i just made a mistake when i published the files as they are both on the same software.

also an update on the bumpers. The new ones should definitely be molded by the end of the week.

thank you

Give the guy a chance to correct the problem. If you feel the need to have daily contact with paezfs, do it via PM or email. If you are not in a transaction with the man, keep your wise cracks to yourself, and stay out of the thread. It helps no one, and will be deleted.

Thank You

Hey Oscar this is the guy from Dubai, I thought Im the only one suffering, already paid twice but still no concrete reply/tracking number just running back and forth since August. I sent you an email as the tracking number which you sent me now doesn't exists on USPS site? :(

Update. The front bumper seems to be ready to mold. i have an extra set of hands coming tomorrow to verify that whether or not something needs to be changed. it seems to fit up against the body very snug with about an eight inch gap all the way around. i will try and take pics tomorrow. my guess would be that by next week i will be able to start making the new bumpers. i will upload a list of the people that will be getting new bumpers in the next couple of days and in the order they are going out. Im only going to be able to do 2 or 3 sets a week but should get to all the affected parties in a matter of a few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys sorry ive been distant lately. trying to finish up a huge project thats coming to an end over the next couple of days. i have the plugs done. still have not molded them. im gonna be busy with this car over the weekend but come monday i will be molding both bumpers. molds will be ready about wednesday and i will start producing the new bumpers the following week. taking thursday and friday off. they will start shipping on or after the 26th. i will be contacting all the people involved with expecting dates of shipment. i will be doing about two or three sets a week., right now i believe im at 7 people total. front bumper brackets are remaining the same since those work fine. the rear brackets i will be working on over the week so i can place an order from the machinist

they have been test fitted and look great. i took a few pics and i will try and upload them tonight if i can make some time.

• 2 weeks later...