HybridZ

Xclusive Koncepts Customer Issues

paezfs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys sorry been busy, not gone im still here, website is down. im not selling any of those items until i get the new molds. im only going to be selling bumpers and flares from now on. everything else is too much of a hassle to ship so im not going to deal with it. website will probably change names. if you have been emailing me at xclusivekoncepts that is also down so i have not received any of those. i will try and upload the bumper pics tonight. busy for a few more hours but ill try and do it tonight. 

i havent started the molds yet. i just finished the plugs completely about a week ago. ill post pics of those. wish i had some extra hands to show them on the cars. test fitted them on 4 different cars and the fit is great. they just need to be polished before molding. im hoping to have them molded by new years. we shall see. im gonna take a few pics of plugs now and upload them. 

Hi once again. im sorry i dont have time to be on the forums all day. Email is a million times easier for me. 

If all the affected parties could please send me an email to paezfs@verizon.net, I will create a special group and email you guys updates that way as a group. i work all day and spend time with my family at night, thats the only way I can do it on my phone. I can also send pictures easier that way. I dont have time to create a URL for each picture. 

If you guys then feel the need or the obligation to post my updates on here that is fine. I will still try and do it but the next couple of weeks are going to be hectic for me and posting on here sometimes isnt my number one priority. Id rather be finishing up my parts or working on new molds then deal with the gossip. 

also i dont reply to emails instantly sometimes as i do have my hands in fiberglass or on the grinder most of the day but i check it quite often and rarely miss one. 

So if everyone that needs new bumpers and the before mentioned conditions apply please send me an email, i still need to create a list of everyone and i will send that out as well.

as for the status of the new bumpers, the plugs (parts from which the molds are being made) are 95 percent finished, they just need to be wet sanded and buffed then i can mold them. Molding will most likely take place the first weekend of the new year if not earlier and by the second week i can start sending out new bumpers. I am on vacation from the 27th to the 31st so my responses will be slow. 

@r-3 please send me an email to the above address and I can communicate better that way. Easier for me to take care of you. 

Thank you 

And let me add, im not trying to belittle the forum by any means, I think its a wonderful tool and a great resource which i have used many times and has helped me when i get stuck. Its the first place i go to when i need help on my Z. I just dont have the time to constantly be on here. 

I think this is the best solution to this. Please follow pazefs's request by contacting him directly to settle any money / parts owed.

Thanks

Hi once again. im sorry i dont have time to be on the forums all day. Email is a million times easier for me. 

If all the affected parties could please send me an email to paezfs@verizon.net, I will create a special group and email you guys updates that way as a group. i work all day and spend time with my family at night, thats the only way I can do it on my phone. I can also send pictures easier that way. I dont have time to create a URL for each picture. 

If you guys then feel the need or the obligation to post my updates on here that is fine. I will still try and do it but the next couple of weeks are going to be hectic for me and posting on here sometimes isnt my number one priority. Id rather be finishing up my parts or working on new molds then deal with the gossip. 

also i dont reply to emails instantly sometimes as i do have my hands in fiberglass or on the grinder most of the day but i check it quite often and rarely miss one. 

So if everyone that needs new bumpers and the before mentioned conditions apply please send me an email, i still need to create a list of everyone and i will send that out as well.

as for the status of the new bumpers, the plugs (parts from which the molds are being made) are 95 percent finished, they just need to be wet sanded and buffed then i can mold them. Molding will most likely take place the first weekend of the new year if not earlier and by the second week i can start sending out new bumpers. I am on vacation from the 27th to the 31st so my responses will be slow. 

@r-3 please send me an email to the above address and I can communicate better that way. Easier for me to take care of you. 

Thank you