HybridZ

Group Buy on SpeedHut Gauges

ihiryu

• 2 months later...

Excuse the epoxy, still cleaning them up!  Anyway as you can see on the first pic, there's the three LED's, their order is; left turn signal, high beam, right turn signal.  They are nice and bright, and pretty easy to see during the day as well.  And I added the rest of the gauges, well just to show them off :)

20130927_102418_zpsd8a2de1c.jpg

20130927_102502_zpsed17c036.jpg

20130927_102412_zps921d20b0.jpg

Edited by ihiryu

Excuse the epoxy, still cleaning them up!  Anyway as you can see on the first pic, there's the three LED's, their order is; left turn signal, high beam, right turn signal.  They are nice and bright, and pretty easy to see during the day as well.  And I added the rest of the gauges, well just to show them off :)

20130927_102418_zpsd8a2de1c.jpg

20130927_102502_zpsed17c036.jpg

20130927_102412_zps921d20b0.jpg

What size did you pick for the main one and the 3 sides? Thinking of doing it on ours also

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm really sorry for lagging on contact. My computer found a virus. And I'm having issues with the forum. Avast antivirus, along with malware bytes is not allowing me to view the forum. So for now, until the issues get resolved on my end please email or call me. My information is on the first post

ihiryu:

I am in need of one Speedhut Quad gauge (Standard American) 3 3/8 inch in diameter for my 1971 Datsun 240Z with SBC engine.  Do you wait until there are several folks that want to order gauges from you such that a sufficient quantity is order by yourself at one time?  Or can you order one at a time?  Please advise and quote your price on this item.  As far as payment is concerned, do you want full payment up front to yourself prior to ordering the gauge?  Please advise.  Thanks.

ihiryu:

I am in need of one Speedhut Quad gauge (Standard American) 3 3/8 inch in diameter for my 1971 Datsun 240Z with SBC engine.  Do you wait until there are several folks that want to order gauges from you such that a sufficient quantity is order by yourself at one time?  Or can you order one at a time?  Please advise and quote your price on this item.  As far as payment is concerned, do you want full payment up front to yourself prior to ordering the gauge?  Please advise.  Thanks.

If you PM him with what you need he can help you, he is real easy to deal with.  I asked him for quotes on individual gauges and he was able to give me a helluva deal on a set. I got fuel pressure/oil pressue/ water temp/ fuel level/volts at the same time for a great deal.  Worth it.  I didnt have to wait for others to make an order. 

I recently ordered the 4" gps speedo (160 mph) and 8k rpm tach in 4" as well. They got here within a week and it even came with a free Speedhut shirt! Discount and free stuff I'm a fan! I'm ripping out my dash and redoing it this week and should have them installed soon as this is all I was lacking to finish my 5.3 280z build :)

Great guy to deal with! And I had different options added in mine as well and it was still fast getting here!