HybridZ
ihiryu

Group Buy on SpeedHut Gauges

Unfortunately not, in order for them to make an extra gauge size there has to be a minimum order of 200 or something like that.  There's not a way to do it.  You can't shave down the ring either since it's threaded to hold the plastic lens in place.  I think the only other option would be able to cut down the dash a bit.

For those of you who have noticed, there is indeed a sale, if you've already gotten a quote, take another 5% off.

For those who haven't ordered yet, I will automatically take out the 5% off the quote, but the quote is only until the sale ends, (which is the 30th or 31st?).

-Steve

All ready on it brother.  Sorry I didn't catch it sooner, I've been preoccupied after work with my bike.....anyway I already sent them an email to see what needs to be done.  I don't know what happened there, but I'll get it sorted.  

Just a heads up, Ihiryu (Steven) is great to work with. The gauges are awesome and Speedhut is great to work with also fixing a small hiccup. (My fault for ordering the wrong sizes, they are accepting it all back and pay a minor shipping and rehandling fee).

If anyone is interested do not hesitate to ask questions and speak with him.

You don't need that stuff!  Flashy gauges and a carb is where it's at!

It's so weird I know someone who is named Ian and drives an EF honda...

Anyway let me know when you're ready!  International shipping is done via DHL

Hey guys and gals,

Sorry I've been really busy, and for the past few PM's that I've gotten I haven't had any email notifications from HZ, I don't know if it's an issue with my email, or what, but I'll start to check here more often.

Another order rolled in, 

I do want to apologize, they customer sent me money, but it never showed up in my notifications via my paypal app.  So his order did not process until today.  I do apologize, I don't want to place blame, but I seldom check my paypal account unless I know there's money coming in.  

So if you do send me money, please let me know that you did, so this doesn't happen again.  An embarrassing mistake on my end.  I'm totally sorry :(