Hero 3 'black edition': $399

- 4kp 12 fps, 2.7kp 30 fps

- 1440p48/1080p60/720p120 fps

- 12MP / 30 fps Burst

- Wi-Fi Built-In

- Wi-Fi Remote Included

- GoPro App Compatible

- Pro Low-Light Performance

I already have the HD2, and I love it. Even still, I'll probably be looking to pick up one of these. The specs look awesome.

I already have the HD2, and I love it. Even still, I'll probably be looking to pick up one of these. The specs look awesome.

Me too... only thing that yanks my crank is I'm still waiting on the Android App that was suppose to be out with the Hero2. I still can't use the camera as advertised...

That was pretty shady how they pulled that off. Now, they want me to buy their latest / greatest gadget... cuss.gif How about finish the Hero2 before coming out with new cameras nono.gif

Oh, this reminds me to go look and see what Andy has been doing with my donated H1 in the LSR Car...

I will have to get one of these for my helmet to make manual-arts training videos. Great tool, our guy here in Australia has some awesome training videos doing it that way!

And of course, the "Send me to Jail for videotaping my own stupidity" aspect is also just as appealing as ever!

• 4 weeks later...

Me too... only thing that yanks my crank is I'm still waiting on the Android App that was suppose to be out with the Hero2. I still can't use the camera as advertised...

That was pretty shady how they pulled that off. Now, they want me to buy their latest / greatest gadget... :cuss: How about finish the Hero2 before coming out with new cameras :nono:

They finally released the android gopro app!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gopro.smarty