HybridZ

Used Megasquirt

laxz6

Hey I was just wondering if anyone is selling a megasquirt complete with the wiring harness for sale? My stock turbo ecu just died on me and thinking of getting megasquirt instead of stock components, just too much money for me at this point for me to buy it new, and I want something in good used working condition. Thanks

I'm located in SoCal.

Edited by laxz6

• 5 months later...

Hey I was just wondering if anyone is selling a megasquirt complete with the wiring harness for sale? My stock turbo ecu just died on me and thinking of getting megasquirt instead of stock components, just too much money for me at this point for me to buy it new, and I want something in good used working condition. Thanks

I'm located in SoCal.

I'm not sure what all the parts are for a mega-squirt, but i have a mega squirt kit that was removed from an S-30 or S-130 by a reputable Z shop in 2006 and i aquired it with other parts in a package deal. If you like i can text pics of what i have to a cell number. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have my old ms2 (works well the injector driver circuit is burnt) However I can fix it for you or you can deal with. with a full brand new harness untouched(brand New). and brand new stimulator assembled (Working to test ms2 box)