HybridZ

adonclick.net

70 DRMZ

I was redirected here last night from hybridz. I was signed on and reading then boom, took me to adonclick.net. After this happened i could not go beyond the home page with the z picture without immediately being redirected. I googled this and it looks like it is something malicious.....has anyone else had this happen? Moderators or administrators might want to look into this. (I used a link to this site [www.dsalnidrawn.com] just before this happened....link is on page 18 of the brake FAQ i was reading post # 353)

I am having the same problem. I get the HybridZ home picture page, but when I clicked on Forums I was redirected to the adonclick.net page. I did a system restore and I am now able to get to the Forums, but the page format is just a long list of links doen the left side.<br /><br />My Norton and Adaware virus scans revealed no virus.<br /><br />Any ideas how to correct the problem?

Edited by Miles
  • Like 1