HybridZ

What turbos will work on rb26 manifolds?

stony

I have a pair of rb26 manifolds. I suppose you are refering to physical space between the two manifolds?

I have seen the stock manifolds ported out and larger turbos installed, but not to often. There is a ton of extra meat inside the port at the turbo flange. Im guessing its there to keep velocity up, but It apears to be one of the points where Nissan was trying to pull power back on these engines as far as I can tell.

I ran across a Greddy or HKS display somewhere on the internet where they had fitted some larger Turbos on a mockup RB26 with stock manifolds. I use to save pictures like that, but my personal server crashed about a year ago and I have never gotten around to trying to recover that data... and I know I saved the pictures. I believe it was at one of the Japanese Car shows back around 2010ish that had the display. Sorry I know thats not much help.

SO joel,

If they fit why did you go with the top mount custom manifold? Were there other problems with fitment maybe with a downpipe? Im considering this to move all the hot stuff away from stuff that dosnt need to get hot ;>

1346957824582.jpg

• 6 months later...