HybridZ

WTB: Bumpers, Air Dam for S30

Pac_Man

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum (probably fairly obvious), but I do have an eBay account and am a member of a couple car groups on Facebook from my area. My eBay feedback is 100% positive and I've made purchases ranging from $10 to $750. I will gladly provide references upon request and do whatever I can to make the transaction more comfortable for you.

I have a '76 280z, and I'm looking to get some parts to upgrade it asthetically. Here's what I'm looking for:

- Air dam (280 style/no turn signal holes)

- 240/early 260 bumpers

- Adapter brackets for 240 bumpers on a 280

And they're not high on my priority list but if you have hatch window louvers or a rear spoiler I might be interested in those if they price is right. I'm also hoping to upgrade my exhaust system with headers and a new exhaust system, so the same thing applies for that.

You can PM me here and/or email me at hpotency@hotmail.com.

- Brandon

Edited by Pac_Man

Ive got a set of early 260z bumpers and a 280z style stock airdam if you are interested. Just pm me with the price you are willing to pay and we can go from there. I also have an msa 6-2-1 squareport headers.

Edited by kaito