HybridZ

Looking for a 240 in Calif.

smmark

I live in So. Cal and am looking for a nicely restored 240z. I have a 383 stroker that puts out about 450 h.p. So hopefully I can find one that's had some upgrades in the suspension and frame; but not too stiff, not gonna be used for racing. I'd like a Calif. car or someplace close. thanks

Maybe I'm just cranky today, but this seems ban-worthy to me. Maybe it's a good thing I'm not a mod.

...so to the OP, it's call finding a bloody car. We even have a for sale section on this very site so you don't have to clutter up other sections of the site asking people if they have something.

Just be glad you live in CA, and so-cal at that. You've got one of the richest mine fields of S30 cars in the world at your disposal. Seems all the best rust-freeish cars are in CA or AZ and they're much more plentiful here than anywhere else I've seen.

I'm new to the site, fellas. I had a little difficulty navigating around so I put my post up, not really sure where it would wind up. Didn't know I was committing such a drastic error by posting like I did.  Not sure what "ban-worthy" means. If it means I should be banned then all I can do is plead for forgiveness, cross my fingers and hope for the best. Thanks for the nice replies I did get.

• 1 month later...