HybridZ

Looking for Solidworks model of 240Z for bonneville

To All,

I am looking for a good, accurate solidworks model of a 240Z with and without a g-nose. Prefer to have the full undercarriage as well if possible. 

We currently hold the F/GT record at Bonneville at 172MPH and change. We are putting together an E engine (4.2L) to run at ECTA  Bonneville (hopefully El-mirage) in 2013 and hope to run 190 plus as that is the record now, but our thoughts are at breaking 200mph. We have started out with a 4.5DD engine. Dave Rebello and his guys are working away at it. Horsepower desired +610HP.

If anyone knows of someone who can help in this area I am working with someone currently who can do the flow simulation to show how the car will act at speed plus what happens when you pull the chute.......keeping the car on the ground is a big plus.

Would share the results with whomever can help!

Thanks

Burton Brown

www.victorymotorsports.org

Fremont WI.

920-585-0776

SKYPE# 920-779-1169

post-12939-0-02067700-1356951638_thumb.jpg

If anyone knows of someone who can help in this area I am working with someone currently who can do the flow simulation to show how the car will act at speed plus what happens when you pull the chute.......keeping the car on the ground is a big plus.

Does knowing what it will do at speed take some of the fun out of actually doing 160+ mph?

Does knowing what it will do at speed take some of the fun out of actually doing 160+ mph?

Seeing some of the cars in the past that have lifted off i would say not at all.  The video of the white RX7 comes to mind. I know he got a little sideways before it happened but its the reality and a big concern when traveling that fast.

Edited by motomanmike

• 3 months later...

post-5259-0-93298800-1366940781_thumb.jpgwe use a STROUD chute and haven't had a problem. I have pulled the chute in a spin and it helped get the car slowed down and straight. you can feel a tug in the belts when the chute blossoms but its no big deal. you will know if it blossoms or not. whoever you choose to purchase from make sure they know your application. drag chute = NO GOOD