HybridZ

Time for a new daily. C63?

rags

Hi guys, the time has come for me to get a new daily and have been thinking about a Merc C63 AMG. Has anyone owned one? There are 3 cars still on the short list (C63, M3 and CTSv) but I'm really leaning towards the Merc unless someone can come up with something I haven't thought about as to why I shouldn't. What I'm looking for is something with 4 doors, and an automatic that has more horsepower than a small locomotive :) As the first 2 requirements will be my first in 48 years with that configuration, I'm really out of my element here. Thanks guys!

Joe

You really never know how much you appreciate this site until you visit other sites. I've been lurking at some of the MB sites for the C63 and all I can say is wow. Most of the people on those sites have more money than brains. Most of the posts over there would end up in the ToolShed :lmao:

You really never know how much you appreciate this site until you visit other sites. I've been lurking at some of the MB sites for the C63 and all I can say is wow. Most of the people on those sites have more money than brains. Most of the posts over there would end up in the ToolShed :lmao:

You have no idea. Trying to find technical information for an MBZ is fraught with idiots and purists asking why you need to know because mercedes made it perfect from the factory so you don't need to touch it.  

They go back to the dealer to replace tires and lightbulbs!

I'm having trouble creating an account on EPCnet and won't dare ask for help for fear of the "why do you need an account there? Just go back to the dealer." responses.

Joe