HybridZ

fuel issues help!!

joelrs7

So I just recently did a l28et motor swap into my 78 280z. The car runs great except except I'm having a fuel problems with my fuel and it burning rich. When the car idles its fine, and when I drive it fast the cars fine; however, if I drive at any speed consistantly at lets say 3k Rpms cruising then the car will keep bogging out/ cutting out randomly causing the car to jerk. When I watch the wideband when it does it the car will be running at for example 12:1 and drop to 10:1 when it cuts out then jump back up to 12:1 and do this multiple times. The car is also burning extremely rich, if I put the car to 40psi which is what my friends have there turbo swap at then the car burns 10:1 no matter what and jerks way worse. In order for me to get it not to jerk I have to put the regulator all the way down to 20psi and the car has absolutely no power and still burns rich just not as bad. I know 100% that its hooked up right and I've also tried the stock regulator but see no difference. I've also checked the fuel filter and its not clogged, and I've checked the fuel lines and there's no kinks or anything. I know its not my injectors or injector plugs and all cylinders fire. Spark plugs are new and fine and so is everything in regards to ignition. I'm running a custom fuel rail, msd fuel pump, stock turbo injectors, and non rising fpr. And all plugs on the the harness are new and have been tested. Any advice helps because I'm running out of ideas! Thanks.

I would list the parts used to run the engine, to start.  Is it a completely stock straight-across swap from a ZX turbo?  What year?  Any changes from stock?  Turbo AFM, turbo ECCS, etc.  Have you used the FSM to do some troubleshooting?  Need more facts...