7M-GTE Devil Z

72-s30

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Just a small update of my current status. She is running and moving under its own power but strongly needs a tune. Recently just been driving around locally to keep the engine running every now and then. Also Picked up some new RAYS Gram Lights 57V's for a steal. Paid $1000 CAD for a set and they are normally ~$350 USD a piece and threw on some used Toyo R1R 195/50/R50 tires for now. 

Looking to install the suspension for the car that I've had sitting around for over a year during the summer, clean up some wiring and get it on the dyno for a final tune!! Then i can finally start to daily it yahoo!!

Some pictures and videos of her current status

IMG_20150425_161429_zpscp8ojo2z.jpg

IMG_20150425_160610_zpsnngnewui.jpg

IMG-20150425-WA0011_zpsmk3eyaij.jpeg

IMG_20150429_170628_zpswqcbzkq5.jpg

/\ Ride height looks cockeyed and crappy because the suspension is soooooo shot. The struts have no gas charge or oil left in them hahah, can't wait to fix that this summer

Recent quick video of it running 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLFbwrlF_nc

And a quick run around the neighborhood, ignore the camera shaking, I just taped my phone to the rear view!! Hahaha

Edited by 72-s30

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you! 

Finally wrote my last exam of the semester on Friday and got right to work on the car. Started with some small things then began installing the suspension that I have had sitting here for a year. Also got some new tie rods in, new rad pipe and tried to clean up the grease deposits on the front end from the old leaky suspension.

Pic's!

IMG-20150524-WA0001_zps32mrrq1d.jpeg

Hopefully the car will sit a little lower once the suspension has all settled. Even if it doesn't I am happy with the height as I want to have a performing car, not a stance machine!

IMG_20150429_170628_zpswqcbzkq5.jpg

• 1 year later...