HybridZ

Looking to buy a 240z in or near Wisconsin

Joey2point0

Hello,

I am looking to buy a 240z in the Wisconsin area or as close as possible. I would like it to be a project, so it does not have to run but would prefer all the parts be there.

I have been looking for quite sometime. I am really only able to pay at most 1500, which i know is not going buy a whole lot of quality  but i have just fallen in love with these cars and want one so bad.

Thanks!

THE car that Chicago240z is talking about...Forsale 1978 280z, used a 1972 240z for parts to make it look like a 240z, hood, front turn signals and valence, rear turn signals and tail light surrounds and used the dash and center console from the 240z. It has 280z door panels and seats, needs carpet kit and weatherstrip kit. Floors and framerails are straight, rear shelf and pan are straight, rocker panels are straight, front fenders are NOS, rustfree new fenders (worth $500 plus alone). There is a hole the size of a golf ball on the drivers side front shock tower, the spots behind the front wheels are soft and both rear quarters need work, I was going to use JDM flares all the way around and if you do it there is less work in the rear quarters to do...There are a matching set of 14" 280zx wheels on it with newer tires, engine is a N42 block and N42 head with dual 3 bolt SU carbs and 74 260z intake manifolds (will give about 10 more HP). Car currently doesn't run...got too cold to finish and don't have a garage to work on it. I'm moving soon and would like to sell it. Will take $1300 for the car with everything but the battery to make it run...have the parts missing from the exterior in the car, they were taken off to prime the exterior...my email is buyaz2@hotmail.com car is in Fox lake, IL

post-2632-0-24340800-1361249488_thumb.jpg

post-2632-0-87215400-1361249500_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2Zowner