HybridZ

"Ignore All Posts from This User" Button?

Tony D

YOU MEAN IT ACTUALLY EXISTS!!??!!

WOOO HOOO YOU ARE A GOD! I am going to go a-ignorin'!!!

(And I just checked---I can't believe I have never seen that before! Never hurts to ask the occasional question, eh?)

(Edit Update)

It works! WOOT!

This gives me new hope. :icon7:

Edited by Tony D

I was actually asking as a joke, thinking of the wonderful stress-free surfing it wold give me!

And I'll be damned if they didn't think of it already!

This Site ROCKS!

(And this is ammunition for those who whine about tough old codgers beating them up: they can IGNORE us, and just not get our sometimes caustic commentary!)

AND they'll miss our wisdom and experience... Sometimes they need that.  Horse---->water.

I was actually asking as a joke, thinking of the wonderful stress-free surfing it wold give me!

And I'll be damned if they didn't think of it already!

This Site ROCKS!

(And this is ammunition for those who whine about tough old codgers beating them up: they can IGNORE us, and just not get our sometimes caustic commentary!)

I gave him the directions in a PM, public ally, and did the same. Ignored & Blocked. Non-Entity now, never to annoy me with questions (no matter how valid) and he will never be burdened with truthful commentary and experience.

I don't have time for people who are so thin skinned they can't take an OBVIOUS joke.

They always claim to be offended FOR EVERYONE ELSE. I'd suggest if everyone else was offended or curious, they would comment or ask. "Sometimes it IS JUST YOU, and nobody else!"

They never want to consider that. This option now allows me the freedom to do hat these whiners always say they want: ignore and never post to one of their stupid threads again. Makes my life easier, I'm all for it.

Don't need grief from ungrateful whiners, all to ready to oblige!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes... I can see that.

Those placed on ignore are self-righteous enough to never think it would happen to them. If you think you've been placed on ignore, chances are good you have enough sense that you wouldn't be placed on ignore!

(Edit) Actually, there are some good examples of the clueless sorts now...ranting and railing, oblivious that my statement "now to go add some names to the list" was directed at "those who produce static, background noise, and little else"!

It's curious how they feel they are so important they HAVE to argue the point, when in reality...they aren't worth wasting the time. To not HAVE to read their useless dwarf-filled posts in a thread now is GLORIOUS!

Just a notation along the lines of "You have chosen to ignore content from Bubbleguinea. View it Anyway?"

Yes, I have. No, I do not!

MERDEKA!!!!!!!

Edited by Tony D

• 5 months later...

There should be an option to automatically block all new members that make their first post a question asking how to build a 500hp street car on a budget. I'm getting tired of seeing these intro posts that are about stuff that is obviously way over the poster's head.

There should be an option to automatically block all new members that make their first post a question asking how to build a 500hp street car on a budget. I'm getting tired of seeing these intro posts that are about stuff that is obviously way over the poster's head.

Refer them here:  http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/109702-hybridz-is-not-automotive-101/

• 5 years later...