HybridZ

datsun 240z with porsche 911 flares :)

1st, subscribed.  2nd, more pics of your z and love to see what you're doing with the front end.  3rd, what engine you running?  4th, wheels?

Reminds me of this extremely well executed Norwegian Z I found pics of a few years ago. Absolutely love the attention to detail on both front & rear and how they so cleanly transition to the flares!  Do you know the owner?

post-176-0-89797500-1364775898_thumb.jpg

post-176-0-07807100-1364775905_thumb.jpg

post-176-0-68904600-1364775910_thumb.jpg

post-176-0-45856700-1364775915_thumb.jpg

post-176-0-06742600-1364775968_thumb.jpg

post-176-0-76257600-1364775972_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1 tuff z

1st, subscribed.  2nd, more pics of your z and love to see what you're doing with the front end.  3rd, what engine you running?  4th, wheels?

Reminds me of this extremely well executed Norwegian Z I found pics of a few years ago. Absolutely love the attention to detail on both front & rear and how they so cleanly transition to the flares!  Do you know the owner?

Hello I can post more pictures :) front bumper will be like the original but modified to fit flares. Front spoiler will also be slightly Datsun 240Z air dam + porsche ends to fit with flares :). I am developing the front spoiler now with fiber glass will post pictures during creation :)

The engine will be a RB26DETT with around 450hp-550hk. I found a n1 block on e-bay but he does not ship to Norway so it was very disappointing. This could've been a raw engine in my car: (

Wheels I have several nice options work vsxx 18 "/ 12" wide rear and 18 "/ 9 to 9.5" front

ccw wheels do not remember the series

The yellow dastunen in the picture. have hosted my inpirasjon since I saw it at the motor show in my home town several years ago

Car will be a bit like cobalt blue, not black as now

What year porsche are those flares off and where did you buy them? Looks very much like the Rocky Auto rb26 zed

I bought the flares from a friend. used rear and front new. they come from a 1976 911 turbo mod

It was a huge job to fit the flares

• Like 1

Thanks for the help. Im in Australia and know some people who can do the job.

So are they the bolt on ('add-on) flares or cut off the actual replacement fenders/guards off a 911?

How much wider are these flares than stock lip or ZG's?.

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks